Customer Success Specialist
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
We are looking for a bright, friendly, detail-oriented individual to be our next customer support specialist. In this role, you will build the foundation for a successful lifetime customer relationship with Symmetry. The Customer Success Specialist will be the main point of contact for our customers. This person will play a key role in providing support for Symmetry’s products and services. On a daily basis you will be communicating with customers via phone and email, helping them with both technical and non-technical issues. You will work as part of the Customer Success team and will interact with other departments to provide a seamless experience to our clients.
If you have a passion for providing excellent customer service, a mind made for detail, past payroll experience, and a bend towards technology, you may be a good fit for Symmetry Software.
- Onboarding customers to their new products and Symmetry support resources, adding additional customers to your account load as our company grows.
- Demonstrating product features to existing customers.
- Routinely reaching out to customers to ensure Symmetry products are working satisfactorily.
- Educating customers on best practices for using Symmetry products and services.
- Assisting customers with technical issues involving product setup, password resets, customer center setup/access, documentation requests, etc.
- Learning the basics of all Symmetry products so that, in time, first-level training and tier one technical support can be provided as customers' needs dictate.
- Directing customers to other Symmetry products that might be helpful to improve efficiency.
- Making recommendations based on customer data to the marketing department for content opportunities.
Utilizing Netsuite and JIRA to track customer issues and manage tasks.
- Collaborating with the accounting department and sales representatives in the customer renewal process.
Actively increasing your knowledge about the payroll and human resource industries and about Symmetry products and services.
Required Skills & Mindsets:
- Technical experience with REST APIs, XML/JSON, and/or development languages.
- Experience with Postman and SOAPUI for product demonstrations.
If you feel that you have adequate experience and would be a good fit for our company culture, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at Symmetry Software:
Being happy at a job goes beyond just doing the work. Where you choose to spend 40 hours a week should be a place that challenges you professionally and aligns with your personal goals and well-being. We truly love what we do, and our customers love what we produce. Our work environment is collaborative, fun, and friendly.
About Our Work:
Our products make sure millions of paychecks are right, no matter where people live or work in the U.S. We simplify the payroll process with accurate and dependable payroll withholding tax solutions. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, like Wal-Mart and Southwest Airlines, and leading payroll service providers, including ADP and Paychex. With a 96% customer retention rate, our products always have to be top-of- the-line, and so do our employees.
Symmetry Software is also the company behind the popular website PaycheckCity.com, which helps millions of Americans better understand their paychecks every month.