Customer Success Specialist
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
We are looking for a bright, friendly, detail-oriented individual to be our next Customer Success Specialist. In this role, you will build the foundation for a successful lifetime customer relationship with Symmetry. The Customer Success Specialist will be the main point of contact for our customers. This person will play a key role in providing support for Symmetry’s products and services. On a daily basis you will be communicating with customers via phone and email, using troubleshooting techniques to address customer inquiries both technical and non-technical ranging from basic questions to critical/time-sensitive matters. You will work as part of the Customer Success team and will directly interact with other departments to provide a seamless experience to our clients. If you have a passion for providing excellent customer service, a mind made for detail, past payroll experience (a plus but not required), and a bend towards technology, Symmetry might be the right fit for you.
• On-boarding customers to their new products and Symmetry support resources.
• Demonstrating product features to existing customers.
• Routinely reaching out to existing customers to ensure continued success with all Symmetry products.
• Educating customers on best practices for using Symmetry products and services.
• Assisting customers with basic technical issues involving product setup, password resets, customer center setup/access, documentation requests, etc.
• Learning the basics of all Symmetry products so that, in time, first-level training and tier one technical support can be provided as customers' needs dictate.
• Coordinating with sales executives in order to help direct customers to other Symmetry products that might be helpful to their business.
• Making recommendations based on customer data to the marketing department for content opportunities.
• Utilizing Netsuite and JIRA to track customer issues and manage tasks.
• Collaborating with the accounting department and sales representatives in the customer renewal process.
• Providing efficient and timely resolution of customer issues.
• Actively increasing your knowledge about the payroll and human resource industries and about Symmetry products and services.
• Coordinating with development and executing webinars related to Symmetry product content.
• Authoring, editing and publishing high quality knowledge base content to improve customer self-service resources.
• Accurately capturing case notes, documenting activities, and managing tasks in a way that is clear, concise, and actionable by other internal parties.
• Providing feedback on product enhancements and updates to Product Development based on patterns observed in customer support calls and messaging.
• Acting as a liaison between the support organization and the technical/development organization to communicate and resolve customer inquiries and issues.
• Prior experience working in a customer-facing role, preferably in the software or payroll industry.
Required Skills & Mindsets:
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Self-motivation and self-management skills.
• Exceptional communication skills (listening, verbal, written) along with the ability to clearly communicate customer’s needs to technical support staff and communicate case details to customers and/or management.
• Strong time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
• Organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Mathematical aptitude including data analysis skills, both qualitative and quantitative.
• Passion for using technology to keep records, research, and communication trails.
• Fast learner with hyper attention to detail.
• Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in a small team environment.
• Experience creating and running webinars with platforms such as ZoomWebinar, Webex, or GoToWebinar.
• Understanding of or ability to learn Postman for product demonstrations.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel formulas, pivot tables, file formatting etc.
• Bachelor’s degree
If you feel that you have adequate experience and would be a good fit for our company culture, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Working at Symmetry Software:
Being happy at a job goes beyond just doing the work. Where you choose to spend 40 hours a week should be a place that challenges you professionally and aligns with your personal goals and well-being. We truly love what we do, and our customers love what we produce. Our work environment is collaborative, fun, and friendly.
About Our Work:
Our products make sure millions of paychecks are right, no matter where people live or work in the U.S. We simplify the payroll process with accurate and dependable payroll withholding tax solutions. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, like Walmart and Southwest Airlines, and leading payroll service providers, including ADP and Paychex. With a 96% customer retention rate, our products always have to be top-of-the-line, and so do our employees.
Symmetry Software is also the company behind the popular website PaycheckCity.com, which helps millions of Americans better understand their paychecks every month.