Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Are you a fierce competitor who enjoys the hunt? Are you a seasoned sales pro who knows how to close business? If so, there is a place for you at Symmetry Software. We are seeking a person like you in the role of Account Executive.
Symmetry is a fast-paced software firm that is the leader in U.S. Payroll Tax Technology. It will be your job to identify, qualify, cultivate, negotiate, close, and ultimately steward major deals across many sectors; payroll, technology, financial services, large employers, and more. We believe any organization paying more than 1000 employees in multiple states can benefit from Symmetry Software technology.
You'll be a part of the team driving our growth. Your focus will be on finding, developing and building strong, long-lasting relationships with companies that use Symmetry Software technology. A desire to provide the prospect or customer with the best solution for their needs is essential.
- Significant experience in customer-facing roles and general account managment
- A strong track record of closing enterprise-level deals
- Minimum three years of experience in consultative sales in software/technology
- Proven inside sales background with a record of achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Familiarity with CRM systems to manage prospects, proposed products, projected close date, and close probability
- Experience actively managing a full pipeline of prospects and moving leads through the sales pipeline
- Experience prospecting new clients
- Payroll and/or HCM experience
- Experience in public speaking and presenting complex topics to groups
- An aptitude towards software technology and the hunger to learn more
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be competitive and hungry by nature with an aptitude for learning and a desire to grow professionally
- Tenacious - you seldom give up and never stop trying
- Humble - lack of ego or concerns about status and quick to point out the contributions of others
- Technical Skills - CRM systems, online presentation tools (or live demos)
- Discipline of tracking contacts, touch points, and other sales activity in a CRM, and maintaining clean data
- Content and social media savvy
- Strong detail orientation and ability to handle a large volume of sales activity and many moving parts at one time
- Ability to analyze data and draw insights that lead to action
- Team orientation - eagerness to collaborate on challenges, share best practices, and learn from other members of the sales and marketing team
- Excellent influencer with an ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical prospects, clients, and Symmetry Software employees
- Excellent facilitator with a comfort leading group discussions towards desired outcomes
- Flexibility and eagerness to try new approaches, continuously learn and develop, and adapt to challenges
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional sales training is a plus
If you feel that you have adequate experience and would be a good fit for our company culture, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at Symmetry Software:
Being happy at a job goes beyond just doing the work. Where you choose to spend 40 hours a week should be a place that challenges you professionally and aligns with your personal goals and well-being. We truly love what we do, and our customers love what we produce. Our work environment is collaborative, fun, and friendly.
About Our Work:
Our products make sure millions of paychecks are right, no matter where people live or work in the U.S. We simplify the payroll process with accurate and dependable payroll withholding tax solutions. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, like Wal-Mart and Southwest Airlines, and leading payroll service providers, including ADP and Paychex. With a 96% customer retention rate, our products always have to be top-of- the-line, and so do our employees.
Symmetry Software is also the company behind the popular website PaycheckCity.com, which helps millions of Americans better understand their paychecks every month.