Apply for Software Support Team Lead
We are looking for a dedicated, hardworking, loyal, Software Support Team Lead to provide leadership for our technical software support analysts and support our top tier clients. The right candidate will have exceptional problem-solving skills, a passion for providing unparalleled client service, and a commitment to being the ultimate team player.
The Software Support Team Lead is part of the Client Experience team at Symmetry. This team focuses on ensuring our clients continue to receive the quick, thorough, and expert support experience that they have grown to love.
- Monitor support queues with a focus on needs identification, problem solving, and partnering with all departments.
- Act as the first level escalation point for Support cases and cross-department client needs.
- Track and ensure Service Level Agreements in place are met.
- Monitor support metrics (Case, Client, Analyst), partner in the development and tracking of the metrics by which service is measured, and the remedies to address areas of opportunity.
- Assist team with case work and coach support analysts on soft skills. Provide first line coaching and counseling.
- Identify client & support analyst learning issues and create resources to educate clients and support analysts on the proper way to interact with our software products.
- Assist with the transition of clients to support, working with the Client Success Team.
- Serve as the point person for high touch client management.
- Actively participate in the strategic effort to document key products for succession planning and training purposes.
- Partner with the technical writer’s in providing insight that helps to ensure documentation is done to company standards, with accuracy, clarity, and timeliness.
- Ensure clients have timely access to technical downloads in the Symmetry Client Center.
- Ensure quality customer service for internal and external customers.
- Monitor delegated client service issues to ensure timely and accurate resolution.
- Use appropriate communication techniques when responding to clients, particularly in stressful situations.
- Motivate the Software Support team and collaborate to contribute to the overall success of the Client Experience team at Symmetry.
- Consistently uphold a positive and professional demeanor.
- Assist with training and development of new team members.
Required Skills and Mindsets:
- A calming presence working with both your colleagues and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate with empathy and motivation.
- Ability to deliver clear, concise messaging and make complex ideas easy to understand for everyone.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Fast and enthusiastic learner with a desire to increase knowledge and understanding of the payroll industry and Symmetry Software products and services.
- Fundamental payroll knowledge and a mind for solving puzzles.
- Passion for mentoring and developing others.
- 2+ years in a lead support role
- 3 to 5+ years working in a software environment.
- Experience with CRM/Case Management software
- Experience with NetSuite, Zendesk, JIRA, and TeamCity.
- Experience with C, JAVA, .NET, JSON, and XML.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or applicable experience in related field.
If you feel that you have adequate experience and would be a good fit for our company culture, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Working at Symmetry Software:
Being happy at a job goes beyond just doing the work. Where you choose to spend 40 hours a week should be a place that challenges you professionally and aligns with your personal goals and well-being. We truly love what we do, and our clients love what we produce. Our work environment is collaborative, fun, and friendly.
About Our Work:
Our products make sure millions of paychecks are right, no matter where people live or work in the U.S. We simplify the payroll process with accurate and dependable payroll withholding tax solutions. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, like Walmart and Southwest Airlines, and leading payroll service providers, including ADP and Paychex. With a 96% customer retention rate, our products always must be top-of-the-line, and so do our employees.
Symmetry Software is also the company behind the popular website PaycheckCity.com, which helps millions of Americans better understand their paychecks every month.