Apply for Content Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a dynamic, digital-savvy, content-obsessed individual to help us tell the Symmetry story and drive growth as our next content marketing coordinator. The content marketing coordinator is responsible for coordination and implementation of content marketing initiatives, including but not limited to email, social media, content creation and management, in-bound lead generation and brand awareness. The content marketing coordinator reports to the marketing manager and is a member of the marketing team.
If you have a passion for serving as a strategic customer advocate, a mind made for detail, and an ambition to accelerate a company on a mission to help customers get the right taxes, the first time, we’d love to hear from you!
- Work with the Marketing Team in supporting daily operations.
- Develop and write content, including articles, guides, whitepapers, infographics, videos, eBooks, and case studies.
- Support the coordination of trade shows, including speaking arrangements, sponsorship management, and pre-post-show communication.
- Develop inbound campaigns, monitoring their success and tracking towards KPIs.
- Execute SEO strategy to drive traffic to specified websites and adapt strategy as needed to reach objectives.
- Create and execute campaigns to drive new and upgrade conversions utilizing blogs, customer testimonials, infographics, and emails.
- Plan and conduct all company social media activities.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and advise on areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends for small businesses, large HR and payroll service providers, and other payroll and payroll tax news.
- Actively collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Utilize marketing software and tools to meet objectives. (Act-On, Intercom, Asana, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- You have 1-3 years of content marketing experience, preferably in a B2B software environment.
Required Skills & Mindsets:
- Self-starter attitude with a natural ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- Fast and enthusiastic learner with a desire to increase knowledge and understanding of the payroll industry and Symmetry Software products and services.
- Ability to communicate across different mediums clearly and elegantly.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, edits work for spelling and grammar, varies writing style to meet needs and presents numerical data effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree
If you feel that you have adequate experience and would be a good fit for our company culture, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at Symmetry Software:
Being happy at a job goes beyond just doing the work. Where you choose to spend 40 hours a week should be a place that challenges you professionally and aligns with your personal goals and well-being. We truly love what we do, and our customers love what we produce. Our family-owned and -operated business is collaborative, fun, and friendly. We offer the opportunity to work with all kinds of positions across the company, from the CEO to support to sales and everything in between.
About Our Work:
Our products make sure millions of paychecks are right, no matter where people live or work in the U.S. We simplify the payroll process with accurate and dependable payroll withholding tax solutions. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, like Walmart and Southwest Airlines, and leading payroll service providers, including ADP and Paychex. With a 96% customer retention rate, our products always have to be top-of-the-line, and so do our employees.
Symmetry Software is also the company behind the popular website PaycheckCity.com, which helps millions of Americans better understand their paychecks every month.