Apply for Client Success Specialist
We are looking for a bright, friendly, detail-oriented individual to be our next Client Success Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for client success and sales tasks such as accounts receivable tracking, lead identification, client health scoring and renewal quote creation. As a part of our Client Success team, you will also be building the foundation for our clients to have a successful partnership with Symmetry. In your role, you will also help to onboard new clients and play a key role in providing support for Symmetry’s products and services. On a regular basis you will be communicating with clients via phone and email, using troubleshooting techniques to address client inquiries. You will work as part of the Client Success team and will directly interact with other departments to provide a seamless experience to our clients.
If you have a passion for providing excellent client service, a mind made for detail, past payroll experience (a plus but not required), and a bend towards technology, Symmetry might be the right fit for you.
- Onboard clients to their new products and Symmetry support resources.
- Proactively reach out to clients to ensure continued success.
- Educate clients on best practices for using Symmetry products and services.
- Maintain knowledge of all Symmetry products.
- Provide efficient and timely resolution of client inquiries.
- Collect, track, and analyze data related to client health.
- Accurately capture case notes, document activities, and manage tasks clearly.
- Act as a liaison between the support and development organizations to communicate and resolve client inquiries.
- Coordinate with sales executives to help drive client satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Collaborate with sales executives to prepare budgetary and final quotations and provide general sales operations support.
- Collaborate with the accounting department to process annual renewal quotes.
- Engage clients regarding aged accounts receivables and document all efforts.
- Collect meaningful data that will assist the marketing department.
- Actively increase your knowledge about the payroll and human resource industry.
- Engage clients for annual usage reporting.
- Ensure clients have access to the products in which they license.
- Ensure success of all client communication.
Experience & requirements
- Minimum 1–2-years' experience in a client-facing role, preferably in the software or payroll industry.
- Implementation or onboarding of clients to new products and/or services.
- Bachelor’s degree
Required Skills & Mindsets
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (listening, verbal, written) along with the ability to clearly communicate client’s needs to technical support staff and communicate case details to customers and/or management.
- Strong time management skills.
- Organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Mathematical aptitude including data analysis skills, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Passion for using technology to keep records, research, and communication trails.
- Fast learner with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with CRM / Case and Task Management Software (NetSuite, Zendesk, and Jira are a plus!)
- Proficiency with MS office suite.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel formulas, pivot tables, file formatting etc.
- Experience creating and running webinars / meetings with platforms such as Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams or GoToWebinar.
- Experience in creating PowerPoint presentations for client meetings / internal purposes.
Submit your resume!
If you feel that you have adequate experience and would be a good fit for our company culture, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Working at Symmetry Software
Being happy at a job goes beyond just doing the work. Where you choose to spend 40 hours a week should be a place that challenges you professionally and aligns with your personal goals and well-being. We truly love what we do, and our customers love what we produce. Our work environment is collaborative, fun, and friendly.
About Our Work
Our products make sure millions of paychecks are right, no matter where people live or work in the U.S. We simplify the payroll process with accurate and dependable payroll withholding tax solutions. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, like Walmart and Southwest Airlines, and leading payroll service providers, including ADP and Paychex. With a 96% customer retention rate, our products always have to be top-of-the-line, and so do our employees.
Symmetry Software is also the company behind the popular website PaycheckCity.com, which helps millions of Americans better understand their paychecks every month.