Apply for Client Software Support Analyst
We are looking for a dedicated, hardworking, loyal, Software Support Analyst to provide software technical support to external users by researching and answering product questions and troubleshooting client problems. This individual will collaborate seamlessly with internal staff when necessary to address client inquiries and drive a positive client experience in each contact. The right candidate will have exceptional problem-solving skills, a passion for providing unparalleled client service, and a commitment to being the ultimate team player.
The Software Support Analyst is part of the Client Experience team at Symmetry. This team focuses on ensuring our clients continue to receive the quick, thorough, and expert support experience that they have grown to love.
- Utilizes case management system for task management and tracking of client issues.
- Organizes issues and as appropriate forwards those to development or client success.
- Responds and resolves support cases in a prompt and professional manner and within compliance to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). Always keeps the client informed through timely follow-up.
- Demonstrates expertise in using effective communication skills with all levels of personnel and with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Actively increases knowledge about Symmetry Software products and services.
- Takes actions to increase knowledge about the payroll and human resource industries and best practices.
- Applies client-provided documents and log files in all research efforts.
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems at the source and guiding client through corrective steps. Provide appropriate feedback and solutions to client’s issues through case management system, email, phone, and in person.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning opportunities and recommending instructional points of view.
- Solves non-routine and complex software, hardware, and procedure problems.
- Analyzes case management activity and makes recommendations for improvements to procedures and systems to upper management.
- Writes recommendations for management review.
- Interface with other departments as needed to research solutions for clients.
- Use appropriate communication techniques when responding to clients, particularly in stressful situations.
- Consistently uphold a positive and professional demeanor.
- Assist with training and development of new team members.
Required Skills and Mindsets:
- Analytical – Collects and researches data.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills – Actively strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Client Service – Responds promptly to client requests for service and assistance.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively.
- Quality Management – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures.
- Adaptability – Adapts positively to changes in the work environment.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards.
- Attention to detail – Has a keen attentiveness to nuanced and specific points of data and information.
- 2+ years working in a client software support environment.
- Experience with CRM/Case Management software
- Experience with NetSuite, Zendesk, and JIRA.
- Experience with C, JAVA, .NET, JSON, and XML.
- 1 to 2 years of Payroll Knowledge and/or platforms
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Submit your resume!
If you feel that you have adequate experience and would be a good fit for our company culture, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Working at Symmetry Software:
Being happy at a job goes beyond just doing the work. Where you choose to spend 40 hours a week should be a place that challenges you professionally and aligns with your personal goals and well-being. We truly love what we do, and our clients love what we produce. Our work environment is collaborative, fun, and friendly.
About Our Work:
Our products make sure millions of paychecks are right, no matter where people live or work in the U.S. We simplify the payroll process with accurate and dependable payroll withholding tax solutions. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, like Walmart and Southwest Airlines, and leading payroll service providers, including ADP and Paychex. With a 96% customer retention rate, our products always must be top-of-the-line, and so do our employees.
Symmetry Software is also the company behind the popular website PaycheckCity.com, which helps millions of Americans better understand their paychecks every month.