Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Do you enjoy fixing technology and helping people? Are you a whiz at analyzing problems? If you said yes to these two questions you might be a great fit at Symmetry Software. We are seeking a person like you in the role of System Admin. Symmetry is a fast-paced software firm that has grown to the point of needing an experienced internal IT support person. Your role is to provide a single point of contact for coworkers to receive support and maintenance within our Scottsdale office for the organization's computer and cloud-based systems. It will be your job to oversee the health and operation, maintenance, and procedures of the organization's systems while providing excelling customer service to our employees. A willingness to learn is a must, as our business needs are always evolving.
- 3 years System Admin or similar experience.
- Must have a proven customer service background.
- Knowledge of Gmail, WiFi systems, Windows environment including experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, and Windows 10, DNS, DHCP, SFTP
- Attention to detail.
- Physically able to lift and move technology hardware.
- Organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with both technical and non-technical folks.
- Ability to communicate with empathy , collaboration, and efficiency.
- Familiarity with Office365
- Associates Degree minimum or year-for-year experience.
- Certifications are a plus (CompTIA A+, MCP, MSCE, HDI, ITIL, etc.)
If you feel that you have adequate experience and would be a good fit for our company culture, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at Symmetry Software:
Being happy at a job goes beyond just doing the work. Where you choose to spend 40 hours a week should be a place that challenges you professionally and aligns with your personal goals and well-being. We truly love what we do, and our customers love what we produce. Our work environment is collaborative, fun, and friendly.
About Our Work:
Our products make sure millions of paychecks are right, no matter where people live or work in the U.S. We simplify the payroll process with accurate and dependable payroll withholding tax solutions. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, like Wal-Mart and Southwest Airlines, and leading payroll service providers, including ADP and Paychex. With a 96% customer retention rate, our products always have to be top-of- the-line, and so do our employees.
Symmetry Software is also the company behind the popular website PaycheckCity.com, which helps millions of Americans better understand their paychecks every month.